Monday, April 2, 2012

Centralia High School

Good morning Ric,
I just wanted to  let you know how happy our students were with Brayden and Radio Parties. This was, by far, the best dance music we’ve had since I began as ASB advisor four years ago. Brayden was here early and had everything set up prior to the beginning of the dance. He even played music prior to the kids coming in and didn’t hesitate when I asked him to see his lights.

One year I had a DJ ask if I wanted him to start playing at 8:55 because students were coming into the building. I said sure. At 11:55 p.m. (5 minutes before the dance officially ended) he shut off the music and when I asked him about it he said “you paid me for three hours and I started at 8:55.” Needless to say, that DJ hasn’t played at our school again.

Brayden played NON STOP dance music for four hours and I know that couldn’t have been easy. He was fun, energetic and got the kids involved. I would definitely recommend Radio Parties. I loved that students could request songs via the Internet. I posted the link on our ASB Facebook so students would be able to easily access it. Students have been raving about how fun this year’s Tolo was and much of it has to do with the great music.

Thank you again!
Karen Rains

Karen Rains
English
Leadership/ASB
Centralia High School
813 Eshom Road
Centralia, WA 98531

No comments:

Post a Comment