Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Seattle Non-Profit Event

Everything was phenomenal. He did a wonderful job and I'd love to have Mikey Harrell back again! I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I wish I had!

Event Date: Sunday, September 20, 2015
Event Location: Non-profit event
Event Type: Other
Event Staff: Mikey Herrell

Getting package and pricing information was easy: Excellent
Pricing and packages were a good value: Excellent
Office staff was helpful and responsive: Excellent
DJ contacted us in advance to confirm specifics: Excellent
On-line planning tools were easy and helpful: Excellent
DJ showed up in plenty of time to set up for show: Excellent
DJ Appearance: Excellent
Quality of Sound Equipment and lights: Excellent
DJ cooperation and attitude: Excellent
DJ interaction with your guests: Excellent
DJ mix of music: Excellent
Sound volume was appropriate: Excellent
Radio Station promotional participation: Excellent
Overall performance: Excellent

Is there anything specific we can improve on?

Everything was phenomenal. He did a wonderful job and I'd love to have Mikey Harrell back again! I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I wish I had!

Additional comments or suggestions?

Would you recommend our service to others? Yes
May we share your comments with others? Yes
May we add you to our list of references? Yes

Name: Aubrey Cushing, Susan G. Komen
Email: acushing@event360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment