Thursday, July 6, 2017

Akemi Hart's Quinceañera Party

Akemi Hart's Quinceañera Party

Event Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017
Event Location: the mokedo - seattle
Event Type: quinceanera-ish
Event Staff: Mike "Moovz" Montgomery

Getting package and pricing information was easy: Excellent
Pricing and packages were a good value: Excellent
Office staff was helpful and responsive: Excellent
DJ contacted us in advance to confirm specifics: Excellent
On-line planning tools were easy and helpful: Fair
DJ showed up in plenty of time to set up for show: Excellent
DJ Appearance: Good
Quality of Sound Equipment and lights: Excellent
Music was lyrically appropriate this age group: Excellent
DJ cooperation and attitude: Excellent
DJ interaction with the guests: Excellent
DJ mix of music: Excellent
DJ responded to requests: Excellent
Sound volume was appropriate: Excellent
Radio Station promotional participation: N/A
Overall performance: Excellent

Is there anything specific we can improve on?

this 'feedback' tool ... I'm 99% sure I have the dj's name correct.

Additional comments or suggestions?

my dj was AMAZING!!!!!  he contacted me ahead; he arrived WAAAAAAAAY early (by his request & my ok) ... was BEYOND accomadating!!!  he was invisible but ever present (he did not make it 'his show' ... and at the same time, responded to all requests). very professional announcements - including ending the party ... which I  hadn't thought of as far as announcements ... and it was perfect.
* dj appearance = I olnly marked good ... as it was professional & as I would have expected.  I suppose I reserved 'excellent' for above & beyond - which I would not have expected unless I requested.

Would you recommend our service to others? Yes
May we share your comments with others? Yes
May we add you to our list of references? Yes

Name: akemi hart
Email: makeupbyakemi@earthlink.net
Phone: 2068505415

No comments:

Post a Comment