Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bayshore High School

Getting package and pricing information was easy:Excellent
Pricing and packages were a good value:Excellent
Office staff was helpful and responsive:Excellent
DJ contacted us in advance to confirm specifics:Fair
On-line planning tools were easy and helpful:Good
DJ showed up in plenty of time to set up for show:Fair
DJ Appearance:Excellent
Quality of Sound Equipment and lights:Excellent
Music was lyrically appropriate for our school:Excellent
DJ cooperation and attitude:Excellent
DJ interaction with the students:Good
DJ mix of music for your students:Excellent
Sound volume was appropriate:Excellent
Radio Station promotional participation:N/A
Overall performance:Excellent
Is there anything specific that can be improved upon?Overall all, I was very happy. Not sure what time the DJ arrived, but he had a lot of equipment and with no help, seemed rushed to set up. Wasn't real happy with where he set up since it hide the biggest part of our decor, but by the time I arrived it was too late to move him. Had I known he had so much equipment, I would have been able to plan his space better. With that said, he did an awesome job. The students were happy with the music he played and that's what counts. I also wished I had known about all of his "props" in advance - would have been able to utilize them more. Regarding music, I spent 2 hours posting songs on your website that the kids wanted played and the DJ was only given a sheet with 4 songs on it, so that didn't make me real happy. . . was a waste of my time. Would I use you again? Definitely. I will now have a better idea of what to expect next year. Please thank Skip for me.
Additional comments or suggestions?Make sure the playlist is given to the DJ
Would you recommend this service to others?Yes
May your comments be shared with others?Yes
May your name be added to a list of references?Yes
Name:Tammy Gordon - Bayshore High School
Email:tgordon40 aol.com
Phone:941 751 7004

No comments:

Post a Comment